you’re just a psychotic girl & im getting lost in yourrr world.
I’m not sure I haven’t touched this account in months. Hmm, I ponder this.
you’ve got the love.
While I was looking for pictures to post, I came across the pattern that I’m pretty sure we all see. All the girls in those abstract, really fashionable pictures are size fucking 0’s. & it’s pretty depressing, is it not? How many of us ACTUALLY look like that- ill bet you no more than 5%, and I’ll bet it really upsets the other 95%. I’m so tired of these stick thin mannequin-esque girls we surround ourselves with. We’re just digging ourselves into a deeper pit of self-hate and inadequacy. We need to admit that some of us will NEVER look like that. I’ll never weigh 100 pounds. I’ll always have a big ass and hips to match- and that should be ok. I’ll never be able to fit my hands around my thighs, or ever be smaller than a 6. We should never aspire to be smaller. Because in some cases, bigger really can be better.
if only love like that really existed…
sadly enough I don’t think it does.
Melodramatic, possibly, but I believe it to be true. I just can’t see anyone coming down from the middle of nowhere and putting back together the pieces I’m missing. I can’t see anyone really making me feel special anymore, because in truth I doubt anyone would ever want to try. Because I’m akward, and boring and really unoriginal I wouldn’t be surprised if every guy simply passed me by like they always do- some things will never change. So I guess I’m destined to sit here with a surplus of used tissues and a bowl of apples, and ignore the pain away.
I’m not her. I dont have that killer smile, that petite body with curves, big ass, and tits. My face wont be perfect all the time. Cute deep dimples. Im not model material. My face wont be flawless. I dont dress the same like those other girls. Face it, im not perfect. No one is.
^ embrace the imperfections :)
One day, we’re fine, the best of friends even. And suddenly, saying a simple “hello” gives you a reason to tell me to shut the fuck up. Are you kidding me? No reason, no logic, just utter rudeness when all I did was be nice. I know I didn’t do anything to upset you, so I’m perplexed as to why you decide to treat me like a piece of gum on the bottom of your shoes- I know I deserve better than that. But you know what, thats cool bro. You wanna be a moody little bitch and shut me out? That’s cool.
But don’t think for a second it’s anyone’s fault but yours.
be goofy. take funny pictures and post them for the world to see. don’t be afraid to yell at the top of your lungs or spin until you can’t stand straight. get mixed up, fed up, and all hyped up. Because living large is so much better than not at all.